Case-based sessions allow participants to understand the history, pathology, analysis and treatment of complex clinical cases in different subject areas. The session leader, along with two case presenters, will encourage and facilitate a discussion in order to examine and discuss each case.
Participants are encouraged to actively participate in the session and to provide their own difficult case examples to present onsite. This year there are eight challenging clinical case sessions. The maximum number of participants is 50 per session.
Registration for these sessions is additional to the congress registration fee and is €100 on-site, €90 standard and €70 for early-bird registration.
- SUNDAY, 04 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CC1 Breathless cases. More information
- CC2 Children's interstitial lung disease. More information
- MONDAY, 05 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CC3 Problematic application of mechanical ventilation. More information
- CC4 Major challenges in thoracic surgical oncology. More information
- CC5 Non resolving pneumonia. More information
- TUESDAY, 06 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CC6 New treatment approaches in non-small cell lung cancer. More information
- CC7 How to deal with large airways problems. More information
- CC8 Complex management issues in ataxia telangiectasia. More information